Should I Get Tested For Allergies? - can i give sudafed to my cat
Hey folks,
I am 30 years old. I grew up without allergies. At about 23 I started with mild allergies during certain seasons. In the past year there has been much more annoying.
I take Claritin-D or Sudafed, Zyrtec, or almost every day, and why they are monitoring the sneezing, the nose is slightly stuffed with almost 24 / 7 tends. I bought a HEPA air purifier, but still. I also found that during the night (sometimes once a month) suddenly itching, can be crazy. I went to an allergy detergent, but it happens sometimes.
I have a cat, it could be. I work at home, so that it could dust. I am in Massachusetts, and it is winter now, so I doubt that the pollen is now (although II think I am allergic to pollen as well).
So, the next steps, I thought it was the allergy test, but I'm not sure if there is a point, so I'm here. When I try and confirm that they are dust / animal / are pollen, what would you do? Allergies are not serious, just annoying. Are there any disadvantages of certain types of drug allergies allergy, which has given me? Or is the test only to communicate to me that I'm allergic to?
Thank you!
Can I Give Sudafed To My Cat Should I Get Tested For Allergies?
6:02 PM
0 comments:
Post a Comment