Why Cant My Computer Read Characters How Can I Make My Pc Read Japanese Characters N Windows Like Media Player, Itunes, And A Game Window?

How can i make my pc read japanese characters n windows like media player, itunes, and a game window? - why cant my computer read characters

I have a PC game, Hetalia Gakuen and Japanese. Semi'm speaks fluent Japanese, but I read on my computer and sing with white squares, or gibberish, ie. Accented characters. I have a Japanese word processor can read the word, and if he beats me, but not in iTunes, Windows Media Player or the Game window a little frustrating, there is nothing that can be downloaded in order to improve the reading ability of my computer ?
Takahashi-Chan

1 comments:

Dan said...

Download the source and install .... and consider the guidelines when u install the game exactly whether the problem is with the instructions to install the language options in the game

Post a Comment