Artificial Cervical Disk Who Knows About Artificial Disks For The Cervical Spine?

Who knows about artificial disks for the cervical spine? - artificial cervical disk

I was told I have a spinal fusion at C5-C6 and C4-5. I know that if you're a level that more stress should be merged into the plains of the reasons for the need for additional procedures and mergers in the future, which is logical cause, because if you do not haved a disc and bone fused Metal plates will not move and will do for the top and bottom. I have read and seen pictures of artificial disc that actually move and all and serve the same purpose as the natural disc. I went to the doctor said he had not yet been approved for use. Does anybody know how long before they can, or if there is a place where a waiver indicating that you know is not approved and still want, or can sign it? If you can not last much longer then I would wait and manage my pain with injections of steroids and painkillers because epiderral only 28 years old and I do not want a life of problems with my neck and repeat surgery.

0 comments:

Post a Comment