Serious question about stomach pain and odd bowel movements? - irritable bound syndrom
I had stomach pains for years had been my family doctor, a specialist in digestive, colonoscopy, and tried my diet of billions of times change. The only answer I have is the "irritable bowel syndrome. So I tried on my own quest to get to the bottom of things. I am diarreah with constipation or a fine day eppisodes. Coupple For months, I had severe stomach pains are sharp and my chair a foot long and no bigger around my little finger. What could it mean? Do I have any kind of lock? I apologize for what is the issue seriously, but my digestive problems have taken over my life, and I am determined to find out what has caused. anyone any idea what might happen, or what I could do to control the standardization and the pain?
Irritable Bound Syndrom Serious Question About Stomach Pain And Odd Bowel Movements?
5:30 AM
0 comments:
Post a Comment