Pain Big Finger Pain In Big Toe And Fingers From Pressure? HELP!?

Pain in big toe and fingers from pressure? HELP!? - pain big finger

Sometimes I have pain in the fingers, usually the thumb, and it hurts when I print on certain places. I also now in my big toe and it hurts when I put pressure on the top to bottom. I was just on the retreat, and the symptoms would be helpful, as they say 75% of the attacks of gout, pain occurring in the great toe in men. I am 14, almost 15, does not understand what he is, or what happened. If anyone had the answer would be very grateful. I had this kind of pain, at least for a few years, but for the last 2 weeks I have had I think 3 points. really starting to annoy me. Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment