Brine shrimp all dead! So much for live fish food?!? - live fish food
I bought my sea shrimp fish food - and the filing of all seemed to go live food. The real life of life, but does not seem to take too long. Is it always a pleasure to brine shrimp to feed the dead fish? Or throw me? Living How long should the last group of Artemia (as long as they need and how long I've been running a bottle of them)? I thought the purpose of these creatures is that they were still alive!
Live Fish Food Brine Shrimp All Dead! So Much For Live Fish Food?!?
4:53 AM
1 comments:
Never feed live food and dead who can not be sure exactly what should be killing them to keep freshwater Artemia but apparently did not help their chances to survive (which only a few hours at most).
If you want to live longer, you will need in a salt-salt-preserved solution. As you can live in salt or less salt, not the exact amount of salt is critical, but keep in mind that too much salt slows down their growth if you try to race.
I like sea salt, not regular iodized table salt will work. It is best to keep the water sparkling one airstone and you can even feed them to grow up (I) liquid food for fish. I started to buy a bag of brine shrimp, and managed to keep alive for more than a week (maybe even longer, but until then swallowed). In fact, I even saw a few small shrimp, surprising because the bag contained only the large adults. You can also use brine shrimp eggs and hatch themselves.
Note that the brine is only an opportunity, especially aa reservoir of fresh water and the consumption of brine shrimp also increases the salinity of the water.
Post a Comment