Is there any cure for lung fibrosis? - lung fibrosis
I am 62 years old male non-smokers, I was with pulmonary fibrosis. My doctor told me that there is no cure for this disease, and writes me prednisone to slow progression.
I wonder if it is known, or traditional herbal treatments for this disease?
Lung Fibrosis Is There Any Cure For Lung Fibrosis?
5:52 AM
3 comments:
Do not try to hurt you? I really hope to improve his health and never lose hope not.
Grape seed oil in the kitchen. This is an excellent dietary supplements and foods containing natural antioxidants with the ability to stop and reverse the damage of free radicals (which also lowers cholesterol).
-Milk Thistle. It is designed for bulk tea extracts and capsules.
Take a look at these pages:
So far there is no cure, and Terminal. All he can do is try to alleviate the symptoms. A former colleague was with this diagnosis only in young age.
No, it is not. All you can do is stop the regular intake of medicines. Sorry.
Post a Comment