Track Shot Put How Do I Get Better At Shot Put?

How do I get better at shot put? - track shot put

I am 15 years old and in the second year and just follow my first year fireball. As far as I could do was 34 feet, and it was. My form is very bad and even if I have a big picture, I'm not so strong. Im pretty athletic, and my coach told me that I have a great potential. What exercises can I do, and has good training tips? In addition, some tips would be appreciated as I reach my best form too much. My goal is 38 feet next spring and I believe that hard work can overcome. Thank you.

3 comments:

Robert said...

**** The strength of. Learn the technique! If you want to get a good position and the exit point, you'll be surprised how much difference you ever make. Once you have an excellent manner during the training of the workforce.

goingmad... said...

Use your hips to the ball and got into his body.
Then, to strengthen the shoulder and biceps.

goingmad... said...

Use your hips to the ball and got into his body.
Then, to strengthen the shoulder and biceps.

Post a Comment