Can I Watch P90x Online For Free For P90X Users... I Would Like To Try It But Need Some Advice.?

For P90X users... I would like to try it but need some advice.? - can i watch p90x online for free

I am 45 pounds overweight and my friend is 30 pounds overweight. He is enthusiastic and wants to try the P90X, but he wants me to do the whole program with him. I saw the infomercial and searched online, but I do not believe it for me. People who are successful, all this may seem to some 10-15 pounds overweight, obesity is not just, as I (on the list of BMI). Has anyone had success with the P90X program, which has lost more than 30 pounds? I want to support my friend, but I think that the P90X can be dangerous to use, unless you lose weight first. Suggestions?

2 comments:

Stooooo said...

Me,

The first thing to ensure that you and your friend is not the fit test at the beginning of the P90X Nutrition Guide. I did not do the mistake and learned that the hard way that I was not prepared to deal with P90X. Since I finished 1 round of Slim in 6, and now a 2nd Round of Slim in 6, as I work for P90X.

There is no shame in taking, not in a position to extreme P90X. In all honesty, you would like to begin by Slim in 6, and her friend, be initiated by P90. Just my 2 cents ...

Hope this helps,
Stu
Independent Beachbody Coach Cell

Pixie said...

I think you should! I'm 30 and overweight, LIBS has a friend for a while, and it was fun. I wouldnt worry.

Only healthy food! and drink lots of water.

P90X should help

Post a Comment