Mg Scale Can Anyone Show Me How To Calculate The Ratio Of Pressure Scale Heights Of Mars And The Earth?

Can anyone show me how to calculate the ratio of pressure scale heights of Mars and the Earth? - mg scale

I do not really need to know the result, I was asked how to get there.
I know that P (h) = exp Sal (-h/Hp), but I had a small and a chance to choose to get the list? is HP = T / mg?

any help would be very grateful. I'm late for tasks and notes not really help much. Thank you!

1 comments:

Vansig said...

if the formula is correct, then you should be able to calibrate measures of disability into a pair of opposites, such as surface and the pressure at an altitude of 100 km.

which may be useful to compare, graphically, a lot of pressure on height measurements in particular, against the expected values. This will be phased in error, if any.

Post a Comment