Has anyone ever cured staph aureus or mrsa with oregano oil taken internally? - natural cures for mrsa
SERIOUS ONLY PLEASE !!!!! Oregano NO CURE by Staphylococcus aureus, or MRSA? I've heard a natural antibiotic and can be stronger, and penicillin and other antibiotics .... PLUS not to kill the bacteria too good!
Natural Cures For Mrsa Has Anyone Ever Cured Staph Aureus Or Mrsa With Oregano Oil Taken Internally?
7:28 AM
2 comments:
Oregano oil is not MRSA, staphylococcus or bacteria that question.
I wish I could say it works, perhaps because of Oregano capsules to be taken if I am a "cold" or a similar problem when you start and almost always the feeling that I feel better.
Unfortunately, I will no reliable reports on the levels achieved in the blood profile.
The grass is finally good to be transferred, will not get into the bloodstream, they can not connect to reach the bloodstream, not the infected tissue.
Fortunately, unless you are allergic to oregano, probably would not hurt, one capsule every 6 hours, which is actually a grass that is already used in May to try to understand that although the concentration of oil capsules or is encapsulated in a rule, much more than they could get to chew grass. Be sure to put the pure oil oregano directly on the wound, as they can burn. Maybe you could be diluted with olive oil and on a wound, but I've never tried it. In truth, it is required in the lab to be reviewed the application. However, oreganokill many bacteria, including staphylococci in the laboratory environments.
Post a Comment