Is it normal that my 8yr old son and 7yr old daughter are really good playmates? - old playmates
I've heard from the brothers fight all the time, but I almost never. My oldest son is more control and my daughter is more modest, but not much. Whenever you are separated, they are lost and bored. Who knows this?
Old Playmates Is It Normal That My 8yr Old Son And 7yr Old Daughter Are Really Good Playmates?
10:47 PM
9 comments:
No, not normal, because normal is a struggle. You have wonderful children who can not accept and will be the total opposite. Not to worry now, but when they become teenagers, it is in the process with others and learn to let other people have some control until then I would just like to say that you need a rest house and a loving family.
Yes, it is quite normal and U should consider urself lucky for that!
I have a 4-year-old daughter and two girls under 2 years. They are very good and I am worried about my next course will be the thorn on the bush (I'm 3 months pregnant). I never thought that I miss my kids are good, I can not imagine actually break the fighting and resolve the allegations.
If convince your lunch to make me stop playing when attached.
Somehow I think my twins, but not to this extreme, and his older sister.
yep. I consider it done a good job as a father in the construction of a friendship between two of them
Ur so lucky! My brother and I (he was 9, I) 13 years old, the fight now and forever. Drive my mother crazy.
You do not have to worry ....... Finally, find other friends, how they grow
My 8 years old son and 6-year-old daughter very well. play together all the time. when my son always says, her sister heard anything for him in trouble they always do. my son is always on the lookout for her and I think she loves him.
They look good, though. Of course, I really have friends outside the family. Try different activities you can do both, but separately.
Hello, I suggest that adults with my brother until they were 10 years old and 13, which fought a little. My mother was a widow who is a close relative. My brother is older than three years. We have always played together. We played in the military or cars. Off the beaten track our bikes and playing in the pool and swings. everything normal sister, my brother. While we are fighting more normal. Now they are 31 and 34 they still love each other and telling jokes and stuff. We are now satisfied with our own family, his son, 10, and A 2 years, 2 months (2 years), younger than me. do not worry, it's normal.
Post a Comment